Description & Documents
The reversible tumbled Belgian paver is a paver block with a smooth surface on one side and a textured slate surface on the other. The tumbling process gives the block a stylish Old World look that looks great in any project. Available in four sizes and colors, you can mix and match for a wide range of possible patterns and designs.
- Resembles quarried rock
- Perfect for adhered veneer application
- Meets ASTM specifications
- Made in the USA
- Consult all local building codes prior to starting your project
- 6 pounds; pallet quantity varies
- 4.14 blocks per square foot
- Color may vary by production run. Please purchase entire projects at one time.
- Size and weight are approximate
Dimensions: 2-1/4"T x 5-7/8"W x 5-7/8"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
|Product Type: Paver
||Material: Dry cast
|Color / Finish: Tan
||Overall Height: 2-1/4 inch
|Style: Concrete Veneer
||Overall Width: 5-7/8 inch
||Size: 6" x 6"
|Weight: 6-1/2 pound
||Stone Veneer Style: Cobblestone
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.