Description & Documents
The Breckenridge is a beveled block with a natural, weathered look on the face and features a rear lip system lock. The rear lip allows for fast and easy installation, reducing labor costs and eliminating guesswork with a uniform setback using no pins or clips. Breckenridge blocks also offer versatility, as caps are optional for finishing walls and other projects.
- Great for straight or curved applications
- Available in a variety of different colors to mix and match for a unique landscape project
- Made in the USA
- Consult all local building codes prior to starting your project
- 22 pounds per block; pallet quantity varies
- Color may vary by production run. Please purchase entire projects at one time.
- Size and weight are approximate
- Recommended wall height: up to 24" (6 layers high) gravity wall
Dimensions: 4"H x 11-1/2"W x 7"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Retaining Wall Block
||Color / Finish: Red
|Height: 4 inch
||Overall Width: 11-1/2 inch
|Overall Length: 7 inch
||Block Weight: 22 pound
|Special Features: Set Back Lip
||Type: Garden Wall Block
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.