Description & Documents
The Clifton is an 8" tall block that has a rear lip system that provides a 3/4" backset. The rear lip allows for fast and easy installation, thus reducing labor costs and elimates guesswork with a uniform setback using no mortar or pins. The Clifton is also lighter than the competitor's block, with a hollow core design that not only eases installation, but helps with drainage and connection between the units when the cells are properly filled with multi-purpose gravel.
- Versatile solution for any type of wall application
- Provides maximum design flexibility for straight or curved walls
- Designed for residential, commercial and industrial applications
- Fill with multi-purpose gravel; Menards SKU 1891130
- Made in the USA
- Please consult a professional engineer for design assistance with walls 4 feet and taller
- 70 pounds per block; pallet quantity varies
- Color may vary by production run. Please purchase entire projects at one time.
- Size and weight are approximate
- Recommended wall height: up to 40" (5 layers high) gravity wall
- 48" and taller walls require geogrid reinforcement; professional design is advised
Dimensions: 8"H x 17"W x 12"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.