Description & Documents
The Clifton is an 8" tall block that has a rear lip system that provides a 3/4" backset. The rear lip allows for fast and easy installation, thus reducing labor costs and elimates guesswork with a uniform setback using no mortar or pins. The Clifton is also lighter than the competitor's block, with a hollow core design that not only eases installation, but helps with drainage and connection between the units when the cells are properly filled with multi-purpose gravel.
- Versatile solution for any type of wall application
- Provides maximum design flexibility for straight or curved walls
- Designed for residential, commercial and industrial applications
- Fill with multi-purpose gravel; Menards SKU 1891130
- Made in the USA
- Please consult a professional engineer for design assistance with walls 4 feet and taller
- 1 block per square foot
- 77 pounds per block; pallet quantity varies
- Color may vary by production run. Please purchase entire projects at one time.
- Recommended wall height: up to 40" (5 layers high) gravity wall
- 48" and taller walls require geogrid reinforcement; professional design is advised
Dimensions: 8"H x 18"W x 12"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Retaining Wall Block
||Color / Finish: Sienna
|Height: 8 inch
||Overall Width: 18 inch
|Overall Length: 12 inch
||Block Weight: 77 pound
|Special Features: Set Back Lip
||Type: Retaining Wall Block
|Size: 12" x 18"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.