"Hori-Hori" style garden knife with a edged steel blade and control grip handle. This versatile tool is ideal for dividing bulbs, cutting through soil, weeding, transplanting, and much more. Certain to become your new favorite garden tool.
- 13" Total Length
- 7" Blade Length
- Sharp Edged Blade Cuts Through Soil, Roots, Twine, Bags, and More
- Non-Slip, Control-Grip Handles
- Scoop Blade Loosens and Lifts Transplantings, Soil, and Plants
- Forked Tip Digs Deep To Uproot Weeds and Dandelions
- Rust Resistant Coating - Carbon Steel Blade
- Large Hang Hole for Easy Storage
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Brand Name: Yardworks®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.