- Kills ants now & prevents their return
- Outdoor & indoor use
- These convenient, low-profile bait stations lure scout ants, who then carry the active ingredient back to the colony.
- Once it gets to the colony, the queen stops reproducing and the colony begins dies.
- When it comes to ants, the queen is always the key target. Once she dies or can't reproduce, the colony perishes.
- For continuous control, replace indoor stations after three months and outdoor stations after six weeks.
- For outdoors, place ant bait stations hole side up in areas where ants are seen, such as near cracks, crevices or other areas around the home where ants may gain entry. Place one trap every 15 to 20 feet.
- For indoors, place ant bait stations, hole side up, under sinks, behind appliances and along ant trails. If used in ground level cabinet, use child-proof fasteners on doors.
- Always place ant bait stations in areas that are inaccessible to children, pets and other non-target animals.
|Concentrated or Ready To Use: Ready to Use||Control Type: Ant Killer|
|Indoor or Outdoor Use: Both||Length of Effectiveness: Replace indoor stakes after 3 months and outdoor stakes after 6 weeks|
|Product Form: Bait Stations||Product Size: 4 Bait Stations per Pack|
|Pest Type: Ants|
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.