- Kills ants now & prevents their return
- Outdoor & indoor use
- Ideal for outdoor use, easily push them into semi-soft ground.
- For indoor use, lay them flat.
- Once in place, they lure scout ants, which then carry the active ingredient back to the colony.
- When the product is shared with the queen, the colony perishes.
- Replace indoor stakes after three months and outdoor stakes after six weeks.
- For outdoors, place ant stakes in areas where ants are seen, such as near cracks, crevices or other areas around the home where ants may gain entry. Place one trap every 15 to 20 feet.
- For indoors, place ant stakes, hole side up, under sinks, behind appliances and along ant trails. If used in ground level cabinet, use child-proof fasteners on doors.
- Always place ant stakes in areas that are inaccessible to children, pets and other non-target animals.
- This product kills common household ants including Acrobat, Argentine, Big-headed, Ghost, Cornfield, Crazy, Little Back, Odorous House, Pavement, White-footed and other sweet eating ants.
|Concentrated or Ready To Use: Ready to Use||Control Type: Ant Killer|
|Indoor or Outdoor Use: Both||Length of Effectiveness: Replace indoor stakes after 3 months and outdoor stakes after 6 weeks|
|Product Form: Stakes||Product Size: 8 Stakes per Pack|
|Pest Type: Ants|
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.