DIY Rain Barrel Diverter and Parts Kit
Model Number: RBK-0001
Menards® SKU: 2781972
Description & Documents
EarthMinded has taken the guesswork out of making a rain barrel. The DIY Rain Barrel Kit includes all the parts needed to convert any suitable water tight container into a rain barrel in minutes. The step-by-step illustrated user guide gives detailed directions to make either a sealed or removable lid rain barrel. The kit includes all parts needed: diverter, fill hose, winterizing hole cover, spigot drain with cap and rubber seals. Our patented FlexiFit diverter is easy to install and automatically passes excess rain water though the downspout to prevent flooding. A (3) piece hole saw set is included to install all fittings to the rain barrel and downspout. The kit includes all parts needed to link two barrels together. It is not for use with metal drums.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- All parts needed to make a rain barrel with diverter system
- Works with recycled plastic and wood barrels
- Patented FlexiFit™ diverter installs to a downspout in minutes and reduces overflows
- Diverter is easy to install and remove for winter storage
- No special tools needed - hole saw included
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Rain barrels are a convenient source of water for outdoor gardens and plants
- Rain barrel can be located at any downspout, even where a tap is not present
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/8/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.