Description & Documents
This professional grade anti-siphon valve replaces Rain Bird and other irrigation valves installed above ground with 1" female threaded inlet and outlet. It can be used with any 24 volt AC irrigation timer. Its unique reverse-flow design helps prevent flooding in the event of internal diaphragm failure, keeping the valve closed and saving water. Anti-Siphon valves should always be installed at least 6" above the highest head on the valve line, and should never have another valve installed further down the line from the main valve. After installation and before startup, always the flush system of dirt and debris manually using the valve's external bleed screw.
- Anti-Siphon (above ground) mounting
- 1" female threaded inlet and outlet (use 1" MPT threaded pipe adapters with Teflon tape)
- 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz automatic operation or manual activation with bleed screw
- Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harsh water environments
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris prior to installation and system start-up
- Spray-free internal bleed for manual operation
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger for long lasting dependability
- Heavy duty construction with stainless steel screws
Dimensions: 6" W x 3" D x 7"H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.