Description & Documents
The Sunforce 15 Watt Solar Battery Charger will help keep your 12V batteries charged. Just plug this helpful 15 Watt battery charger into your vehicle's 12 Volt lighter socket and position the panel to pick up the most daylight possible or connect directly to the battery with included battery clamps. Made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells, this unit comes with built-in blocking diode technology that protects against battery discharge at night. You can also use this device to maintain the charge on any 12 Volt battery for clean, silent operation of various electronics, such as, deer feeders and pumps. This unit is a great choice for automobiles, recreational vehicles, tractors, all terrain vehicles, boats, electric fences, telemetry and more. The amorphous solar panel is even effective on cloudy days! With a maximum temperature range of -40 to 176-degrees Fahrenheit, it is recommended to use the Sunforce 60012 7 Amp Charge Controller in tandem with this charger for optimal results.
- 15 Watt solar charger plugs into your vehicle's 12 Volt lighter socket or directly to battery with included connections
- Works with automobiles, boats, electric fences, deer feeders and much more
- Made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells
- Maintenance free / Easy installation
- Works in all weather conditions
- Built-in blocking diode protects battery discharge at night
- Max Output: 15 Watts, 1 Amp
- Manufacturer recommends using a charge controller (not included) in tandem with this charger for optimal results
- Includes: 12 Volt DC Plug, alligator clamps, 11.5ft Wire, solar panel, 4 stainless steel mounting screws
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- 13.5 lbs.
Dimensions: 13.5" x 1.5" x 38"
Brand Name: Sunforce Products
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.