The Sunforce 2500 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter is the perfect solution to power home appliances directly from your 12 volt battery. Pure Sine Wave inverters provide clean power with very low harmonic distortion, no static or humming noise. This inverter will therefore supply stable power to run small electronic tools, air pumps, electronic doors, small motors and refrigerators that a modified sine wave inverter cannot. With a high surge power of 5000 Watts and continuous power of 2500 Watts, this product is the ideal solution for power failure emergencies. Safety features include low battery shut down, a soft start system, DC input overload voltage, output overload, overload temperature, short circuit shut down and a high speed cooling fan. The unit is equipped with four 110 volt household electrical outlets. The system includes a DC/AC power inverter remote control and an LCD digital display.
- Converts 12V DC to 110V AC of pure sine wave power
- Soft-start system technology for superior inverter performance
- 5000 Watts surge power
- 2500 Watts continuous power
- Convenient power supply for when you travel or for power failure emergencies
- Ideal for running small electronic tools, air pumps, electronic doors, small motors, refrigerators, HDTVs, electronic game systems, computers, laptops and inkjet laser printers
- Safety features include: Low battery shut down, DC input overload voltage, output overload, overload temperature and short circuit shut down and high speed cooling fan
- Includes: Four 110V outlets, LCD digital display and a key chain remote control
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- 21.8 lbs.
Dimensions: 15.75" x 3.5" x 12"
Brand Name: Sunforce Products
Vendor: Sunforce Products, Inc
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.