Description & Documents
The Sunforce 8.5 Amp Pro Series Charge Controller is ideal for protection of your solar panels and batteries. Charge controllers monitor a battery's state-of-charge to ensure that when the battery is full, it isn't overcharged. Connecting a solar panel over 15 watts to a battery without a controller risks damaging the battery and potentially causing a safety concern. Built with reverse polarity protection, this product is designed for use in small solar systems where a load disconnect is not required, such as yachts and RVs. Small and compact, this controller is equipped with an integrated temperature compensation function that enables use at a broad range of operating temperatures. Pulse width modulation and boost charging allow for more efficient solar power systems. This product handles up to 127.50 watts of solar power.
- Prevents overcharging of 12 volt batteries
- Helps protect your solar panels and batteries
- Controls battery voltage
- Designed for use in small solar systems where no load disconnect is required, such as yachts and RVs
- Maintains 12V batteries in fully charged state
- Voltage drop compensation and reverse polarity protection
- Integrated temperature compensation for use at a broad range of operating temperatures
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) extends the life of the battery
- Automatic shutoff for your convenience
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- 0.5 lbs.
Dimensions: 1.25" x 5" x 3.5"
Brand Name: Sunforce Products
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.