Description & Documents
Saf-T-Grid support brace for suspended ceilings allows contractors or do-it-yourselfers to safely install lightweight ceiling fan, lighting fixture, or chandelier from a suspended ceiling. The Safe-T-Grid fits 2-foot by 2-foot and 2-foot by 4-foot ceiling tile grid work, and it features a turnbuckle for easy height adjustment. Arriving with a 15-foot support chain, all necessary mounting hardware, wire bushing, and instructions to get the job done right the first time, the Safe-T-Grid also features a Saf-T-Cap to protect the bolts and wires during drywall installation and painting.
- This Patented Technology is a Complete Kit for Suspended Ceilings
- Fits 2' x 2' and 2' x 4' Ceiling Tile Gridwork
- Fits All Ceiling Fans Including Westinghouse, Hunter Original and InstaLoc.
- For Fixture Support of 50 lbs or Less
- 15.5 Cubic Inch Daul Mount Capacity Electrical Box
- 1 1/2" Deep Box
- Meets or exceeds UL standards regarding exposed threads within box
- Meets or exceeds NEC safety codes