The T2 lamp is highly efficient, offering over 60 lumens per watt, which saves up to 78% in operating costs over incandescent. The long life bulb (average rated life is 15,000 hours) will also save in replacement costs.
This dependable light has an On/Off rocker switch that will hold its On/Off state memory even if the fixture is controlled by a wall switch (to a switched outlet or a hardwire junction box, sold separately). The six foot power cord can control up to ten lights linked together using the 12" extension cord that is included with each unit. When using in a hardwire installation with a centrally located hardwire box (item 346-6472, sold separately), up to ten fixtures may be interconnected on each of the two ports.
Three important things to remember:
1. If a hardwire installation is required, turn off the power at the source and make sure you have the electrical expertise required to perform the installation using the hardwire box (sold separately). If in doubt, consult a licensed electrical contractor in your area.
2. T2 Fluorescent lamps "warm up" when started and reach maximum brightness in about 60-90 seconds.
3. For indoor use (dry locations) only.
- Easy to install - 120V plug-in design
- Includes six foot power cord, 8 Watt T2 fluorescent bulb, 12" linking cables, On/Off rocker switch, swivel housing and mounting hardware
- Save up to 80% over incandescent sources
- Energy efficient long life T2 bulbs last up to 15,000 hours
- Swivel design allows reflector/diffuser to rotate 360 degrees
- Linkable up to ten fixtures
- Compatible with Hardwire Junction Box (sold separately)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.