If your application includes lighting under kitchen cabinets, on top of staggered kitchen cabinets, or somewhere that you may want Light Strips separated from each other, purchase 12" or 24" linking cables (sold separately) to use as a mini extension cords between 10" LED Strips. All connectors and linking cables are really easy to use. Connectors fit onto the factory-prepared ends of the LED Flexible Strips.
Four important things to remember:
1. The maximum run for this product is 40" (one set of four 10" strips).
2. The inline connector is polarized (designed for use when it is facing up, not upside down).
Make sure the marking are positioned correctly in order for the Strips to light up (see instructions).
3. If the connectors are inadventently attached upside down, you will not harm the LEDs or the power supply.
They simply won't light up until the connectors are attached correctly.
4. For indoor use (dry locations) only.
- Easy to install - includes 120V plug-in adapter with 45" cord
- Includes (4) 10" LED strip lights, 120V plug-in wall adapter with 45" cord, (6) straight connectors, (2) "L" connectors and (1) "T" connector
- Flexible LED light source hides almost anywhere
- Warm White color temperature
- Double sided tape for quick and easy mounting
- Energy efficient long life LEDs last up to 60,000 hours
- 12" and 24" linking cables available (346-4630 and 346-4631, sold separately)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.