The 2 ft. x 2 ft. LED Lay-in Troffer from Lithonia Lighting represents the best quality general purpose LED lighting available in the industry. It is the energy-efficient, virtually maintenance-free alternative to conventional recessed fluorescent fixtures in grid ceiling commercial applications like offices, retail spaces and schools. It offers superior light output and improved visual appearance.
- High-efficiency fixture consumes 35% less energy than T8 fluorescent, saving you money
- Uses a multi-volt (120 - 277-volt) LED driver.
- Standard extruded aluminum door frame has superior structural integrity and mitered corners for a premium appearance, and rotary cam latches provide easy, secure door closure
- Produces 3,700 lumens (4000K) while only using 45 watts of electricity
- Easy, lay-in installation in 2 ft. x 2 ft. grid ceilings with integral T-bar clips
- With a 50,000-hour service life (twice that of fluorescents), this fixture can easily last more than a decade before requiring replacement
- Smooth hemmed sides and smooth inward-formed end flanges, for easy handling during installation
- A .040 thick frosted white acrylic diffuser distributes light evenly for improved visual appearance
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 3-3/4"
|Product Height: 3-3/4"||Product Width: 24"|
|Product Depth: 24"||Product Weight: 17 LBS|
|Hardwire or Plug-in: Hardwire||Product Material: Metal|
|Color/Finish: White||Shade/Diffuser Material: Acrylic|
|Shade/Diffuser Finish: Frosted White||Shade/Diffuser Diameter: 24" x 24"|
|Bulbs Included: Yes||Total Light Wattage: 45W|
|Lumens: 3700 Lumens||Color Temp: 4000K|
|Package Contents: 2 ft. x 2 ft. LED Troffer (Qty. 1); Installation Guide (Qty. 1)||Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year Limited|
|UL/CSA/ETL Listed: CUL listed to US and Canadian safety standards|
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.