Description & Documents
Add quality and functionality to a garage, side entry or even your front entry with this six-panel fiberglass door from Mastercraft®. With its energy-saving core and fiberglass construction, this door is the smart choice to save you money on that heating bill and maintain beauty in your home. This door has a right inswing, which means the knob is on the right side when you pull the door toward you.
- Right inswing
- Prefinished white wood grained fiberglass and ready to install
- Prehung with 4-9/16" primed wood frame and compression weatherstrip
- 1-3/4" thick energy-saving, foam-in-place, polyurethane core
- Inswing adjustable aluminum no-rot sill and 3 dull Brass hinges
- Prebored with 2-3/4" backset for easy handle installation (handle set purchased separately)
- Double bored and prepped for deadbolt (purchased separately)
- 1-3/4" thick energy-saving insulating foam core also reduces sound transfer
- Nominal size of 36" W x 80" H with right inswing
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Dimensions: Rough Opening: 38-1/4" W x 82" H and Brick Opening: 40" W x 82-3/4" H
Brand Name: Mastercraft
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Configuration: Prehung Door
||Energy Star® Qualifed: Energy Star Qualified
|Finish: Ready-to-Finish Fiberglass
||Frame Size: 2x4 Wall 4-9/16" Frame
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.