Description & Documents
The Sunforce 10 Amp Digital Charge Controller is the perfect solution to prevent the overcharging of 12V batteries. It protects the battery from both overcharge and discharge. Charge controllers monitor a battery's state-of-charge to ensure that when the battery is full, it isn't overcharged. Connecting a solar panel over 15 watts to a battery without a controller risks damaging the battery and potentially causing a safety concern. This product is for use with 12 Volt solar panels and batteries only. The unit handles up to 10 Amps of array current, and 150 watts of solar power. With an LCD digital display, this unit also allows for completely maintenance free protection of solar panels and batteries and maintains the battery’s voltage.
- Protects battery from overcharge and discharge
- For use with 12V solar panels and batteries only
- Maintains 12V batteries in a fully charged state
- Small and compact for added convenience
- Handles up to 150 Watts of solar power
- Handles up to 10 Amps of current
- LCD digital display shows battery voltage
- Green light indicates full battery
- Warranty: 1 year
- 0.6 lbs.
Dimensions: 1" x 5" x 2.6"
Brand Name: Sunforce Products
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.