Description & Documents
The Coleman 18 Watt Solar Battery Charger works with cars, RVs, boats, tractors, ATVs, electric fences, deer feeders and more! The amorphous solar panel works in all weather and daylight conditions. The panel has an integrated blocking diode that protects from battery discharge at night. Made of durable ABS plastic, this panel is maintenance free and easy to install. Complete unit includes: 18W amorphous solar panel, pre-cut holes for easy installation, 4 stainless steel screws, battery clamps, CLA adapter and 11.5 ft. of wire. The temperature range is -40° to 176° F. Maximum power output: 18 Watts, 1.2 amps.
- Amorphous solar panel provides up to 18 Watts of clean, free, renewable power
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- Made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells
- Weatherproof amorphous panel works in all daylight conditions-even in the shade
- Maintenance free and easy installation
- Max Output 18 Watts, 1.2 Amps
- Maximum temperature range:-40 to 176-degrees Fahrenheit
- Kit includes: one 18 Watt amorphous solar panel, 11.5 ft. of wire, CLA adapter and battery clamps for easy installation
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- 15 lbs.
Dimensions: 13.5" x 1.5" x 38"
Brand Name: Coleman®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.