The Sunforce 50 Amp Pro Series Charge Controller is a high performing product, ideal for protection of your solar panels and batteries. Charge controllers monitor a battery's state-of-charge to ensure that when the battery is full, it isn't overcharged. Connecting a solar panel over 15 watts to a battery without a controller risks damaging the battery and potentially causing a safety concern. The deep discharge protection function of this controller has acoustic warnings and a built-in low-voltage disconnect that help prevent your batteries from overcharging. Safety features include temperature compensation and reverse polarity protection. Its PWM (pulse width modulation) charging functions include boost, float and absorption charging for more efficient solar power systems. The LCD display shows charge states in a clear bar-graph format. This product handles up to 750 watts of solar power.
- Prevents overcharging of 12 volt batteries
- PWM regulation with integrated temperature compensation for high performance
- For use with 12 Volt solar panels and batteries
- Boost/absorption/float pulse width modulation-regulation (series type)
- Acoustic warnings and a low-voltage disconnect are built-in for convenience
- Maintains 12V batteries in fully charged state
- Handles up to 750 watts of solar power
- Displays the battery state of charge in a clear bar graph for easy reading
- Small, compact size fits in a variety of spaces
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- 2 lbs.
Dimensions: 1.3" x 3.5" x 3.75"
Brand Name: Sunforce Products
Vendor: Sunforce Products, Inc
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.