Generate power day and night with the Coleman 600 Watt Wind Turbine. This versatile wind turbine charges both 12 Volt and 24 Volt battery banks to help run your appliances and electronics. Ideal for cabins, 12 Volt battery charging, remote power, back-up power and more, this unit is made with aerodynamic fiber glass blades to ensure low wind noise. A weatherproof industrial design makes for do-it-yourself, maintenance-free installation. Safe and efficient charging is provided with the Maximum Power Point Tracking Charge Controller (included) that maximizes power output for optimal charging capability and battery health. Complete kit includes: turbine, (3) blades, a safe and highly-efficient MPPT charge controller for optimized charging, hub, vertical tail, nose cone, amp meter, screw pack and replacement screw pack.
- Works with 12V and 24V battery banks
- Ideal for remote locations, cottages and backup-power needs
- Low noise aerodynamic blades
- Do-It-Yourself, maintenance free installation
- Operates in wind as low as 4MPH
- Safe and efficient charging with the Maximum Power Point Tracking Charge Controller
- Designed to operate in low wind speeds
- Weatherproof industrial strength design
- Includes: turbine, (3) blades, a safe and highly-efficient MPPT charge controller for optimized charging, hub, vertical tail, nose cone, amp meter, screw pack, replacement screw pack
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- 51.6" x 51.6" x 35"
Dimensions: 51.6" x 51.6" x 35"
Brand Name: Coleman®
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.