Generate power day and night with the complete Sunforce 600 Watt Wind Turbine and Tower Kit. The versatile 600 Watt wind turbine charges both 12 Volt and 24 Volt battery banks. Ideal for cabins, 12 Volt battery charging, remote power, back-up power and more, this turbine is made with aerodynamic fiber glass blades to ensure low wind noise. With its weatherproof industrial design, this turbine makes for do-it-yourself, maintenance-free installation. Safe and efficient charging is provided with the Maximum Power Point Tracking Charge Controller (included) which maximizes power output for optimal charging capability and battery health. For added convenience, this kit includes the complete 30' guyed tower kit for mounting, designed to withstand forces on the wind generator and tower from high, heavy winds.
- Works with 12V and 24V battery banks
- Low-noise aerodynamic fiberglass blades
- Operates in wind as low as 4 MPH and includes overspeed protection at 1300 RPM for added efficiency
- Weatherproof industrial strength design for years of service
- Do-it-yourself, maintenance-free installation
- Great for cottages, 12V battery charging, remote power, back-up power, and more!
- Complete kit includes: turbine, (3) blades, a safe and highly-efficient MPPT charge controller for optimized charging, hub, vertical tail, nose cone, amp meter, screw pack, replacement screw pack and 30 ft. mounting kit
- Tower Kit includes: 4 x 6ft. x 1 5/8in. flared pipes, 3ft. x 1 5/8in. flared pipe, 3ft. x 1 5/8in. straight pipe, Anchors 90 degree angleEarth staples, 1/8in. cable, 1/8in. cable clamps, 1/8in. cable thimbles, wire ties, guy wire plate stampings, hardware box, pipe box, cable crimps
- Warranty: turbine-5 year limited, 30' tower kit-1 year
- 29' when mounted
Dimensions: 51.6" x 51.6" x 35"
Brand Name: Sunforce Products
Vendor: Sunforce Products, Inc
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.