- Spa shells are manufactured from Lucite-Xtra Acrylic with an ABS base layer for strength and coated with Microban Anti-Bacterial to help sanitize your spa shell
- Plugs into any 120 Volt/15 Amp outlet with the included, built in 15 ft. GFCI protected cord
- Features a two stage heating system that includes a frictional pump water heating system and a heat recovery system, in colder climates, an insulated hard cover is recommended and is available on menards.com
- 3/4 CD (Continuous Duty) Hi-Flow energy efficient pump with (8) Two-Toned Graphite Gray jets, including: (3) Mid Back Pressure Jets, (2) Upper Back Pressure Jets, (2) Lower Back Adjustable Vortex Jets and (1) Adjustable Vortex Foot Jet
- Hot tub includes a lockable flex cover in a teak color; for outdoor use in colder climates an optional insulated teak hard cover is recommended and is available on Menards.com
- Dura-Bond three-layer shell strengthening process combines Lucite-Xtra Acrylic with an ABS base layer and a rigid high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa's shell
- Shipping information: Quick Ship hot tubs are shipped in 7 business days. Allow an additional 7-10 business days for standard ground curbside delivery (Blue Denim shell color only).
- All hot tubs are delivered curbside by common carrier; the driver will unload your hot tub and place it on a hard surface next to a public street or highway, inspect your hot tub carefully and note any damage on the bill of lading; the driver is not authorized to move your hot tub to the backyard or place it inside your home
- One year warranty on hot tub shell, plumbing, pumps and hot tub electrical equipment; 90 days labor - See warranty performance guide for complete warranty details (Optional extended warranty plans are available on Menards.com)
- For more information on this hot tub, call the hot tub experts at (888)729-7727
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.