Tomcat Rat Killer II is a kid and dog resistant, refillable rat bait station packaged with 15 - 30gm bromethalin block bait refills. Designed and labeled for rats, but can also be used for mice. The station has a clear window built into the lid, so the bait can be easily monitored. Continue to use the station until all of the bait refills have been exhausted. Tomcat's kid and dog resistant stations can be used indoors or out.
- Compliant with the EPA's Risk Mitigation Decision for Rodenticides
- Meets the EPA's highest level of station security and quality
- Proven tamper-resistant to children and dogs
- Can be used indoors or out
- Uses the active ingredient bromethalin, an acute active capable of controlling anticoagulant resistant house mice
- Clear window in lid for easy bait monitoring
Brand Name: Tomcat®
|Control Type: Rats, mice||Indoor or Outdoor Use: Indoor, Outdoor|
|Product Form: Bait/Trap|
MSDS Document: 111093_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.