Model Number: 1529
Menards® SKU: 2633271
Description & Documents
Raid® Fumigator works great at controlling: Ants, Black carpet Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Gnats, Houseflies, Mosquitoes, Palmetto Bugs, Pillbugs, Rice Weeviels, Roaches, Silverfish, Small Flying Moths, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps, Waterbugs, Yellow Jackets, Pharaoh Ants.
Raid® Fumigator creates a deep-penetrating, fumigating fog that flushes roaches and other bugs out from where they hide and kills them on contact. When activated, it fumigates the whole room, filling cracks and crevices and going under furniture and appliances to kill bugs, leaving no oily residue, just a fresh scent.
- Directions for use: Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets, and doors in the areas to be treated. Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and surfaces. (Newspapers may be used for this.) Remove plants and pets. Tightly cover or remove fish tanks and bowls. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans and air conditioners, and temporarily disconnect smoke alarms.
- When you are ready to use Raid® Fumigator, grasp the foil tab and peel it off of the plastic cup. Remove the metal can from the cup.
- Add water to the line near the base of the plastic cup. Do not overfill. Place the plastic cup on the floor in the center of the room.
- Place the metal can into the plastic cup. Do not insert upside down.
- Fumigation starts in one to two minutes. Leave the room and keep the outside doors and windows closed for three hours.
- Before reoccupying the area, open all doors and windows and allow the treated area to air for 30 minutes.
- Turn smoke alarms and aquariums back on.
Dimensions: 3 count
Shipping Dimensions: 8.61 x 3.3 x 3.0
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand Name: Raid
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Concentrated or Ready to Use: Ready to Use
||Control Type: Insect
|Effective Time: 4 hours
||EPA Registered: 4822-278
|Indoor or Outdoor Use: Indoor
||Killing Speed: immediate
||Pest Type Controlled: Ants, Roaches, Crawling Bugs
|Product Form: Fogger
||Product Size: .35 oz.
|Rain Resistant: no