Yardworks® D-Handle 10-Tine Fork
Model Number: 33223
Menards® SKU: 2654153
Description & Documents
This fork features 10 welded tine, a 9" gray ferrule, yellow collar, lacquered ash handle and yellow poly D-handle.
- The Yardworks 10 tine ensilage fork is used to transferring manure, mulch, and other losse material
- The 10 tine welded head is for light-duty use
- 30" American Ash handle for strenght and durability
- Ergo poly D-handle with cushion grip for comfort and control
- Good tool for cleaning out stalls
- 9" ferrule with collar for secure connection of head and handle
Dimensions: 15" D x 46" W x 4" H
Shipping Dimensions: 45.5 x 12.25 x 5.0
Shipping Weight: 8.0 lbs
Brand Name: Yardworks
|Product Type: Bedding fork
||Head Material: Welded steel
|Handle Material: North American Ash
|Handle Length: 30"
||Head Length: 16"
|Head Width: 15"
||Blade Width: 15"
|Working Width: 15"
||Number of Tines: 10 Tines
|Overall Length: 46"
||Overall Width: 15"
|Overall Depth: 4"
||Overall Height: 4"
|Special Features: 6" soft rubber end grip
||Includes: 9" ferrule
|Ideal for: moving mulch and cleaning stalls around the farm
|Warranty: 10 Year
||Material: Tempered steel tines
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.