Yardworks® 5-Tine Manure Fork
Model Number: 34025
Menards® SKU: 2655511
Description & Documents
The Yardworks® ergonomic 54" fiberglass handle with 9" end grip is a great tool for scooping and spreading of mulch.
- Forged 5 tine head is strong and durable
- 54" Triangular fiberglass handle
- The Yardworks manure fork is ideal for moving material such as manure, mulch, straw, hay, and wood chips
- It can also be used to spread mulch around plants
- Large chrome ferrule with collar for secure connection between handle and head
- 9" mid sleeve and 9" rubber end grip for comfort and control
Dimensions: 61.5" D x 9" W x 6.5" H
Brand Name: Yardworks
|Product Type: Manure fork
||Head Material: Forged Steel
|Handle Material: Fiberglass
|Handle Length: 54
||Head Length: 12.5"
|Head Width: 9"
||Blade Width: 9"
|Working Width: 9"
||Number of Tines: 5 Tines
|Overall Length: 65.25"
||Overall Width: 9"
|Overall Depth: 6.50"
||Overall Height: 6.50"
|Special Features: 9" mid sleeve and 9" soft rubber end grip
||Includes: Chrome ferrule
|Ideal for: Moving mulch or cleaning stalls
||Weight: 4.85 lbs.
|Warranty: 10 Year
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.