Yardworks® Level Head Rake
Model Number: 34026
Menards® SKU: 2656498
Description & Documents
The Yardworks® 60" rake features an ash handle with a 6" grip and forged head.
- The Yardworks 16 tine level head rake is perfect for clearing small rocks and other material from soil
- The 16 tines cover a wide area for leveling and spreading of material
- Moving mulch, rock, dirt around beds and leveling new seedlings
- 60" North American Ash handle for strenght and durability
- 6" rubber end grip for added control
Dimensions: 66" D x 16.75" W x 3.5" H
Brand Name: Yardworks
|Product Type: Level head rake
||Head Material: Tempered steel
|Handle Material: North American Ash
|Handle Length: 60"
||Head Length: 17"
|Head Width: 18"
||Blade Width: 18"
|Working Width: 18"
||Number of Tines: 16 Tines
|Overall Length: 60.50"
||Overall Width: 18"
|Overall Depth: 3.75"
||Overall Height: 3.75"
|Special Features: Chrome ferrule
||Includes: 6" soft rubber end grip
|Ideal for: moving, leveling, and clearing out debris from soil
|Warranty: 10 Year
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.