Yardworks® Mortar Hoe
Model Number: 34027
Menards® SKU: 2656503
Description & Documents
The Yardworks® 7" forged mortar hoe features a 60" ergonomic fiberglass handle with a 9" end grip.
- 7" forged head for mixing concrete
- Strong triangular fiberglass handle
- Multiple uses for mixing, cultivating or weeding
- Pinned poly ferrule for secure connection
- 9" mid sleeve for comfort
- 9" end grip for control
- 60" fiberglass handle
- Perforated holes allow for better flow of materials and easier moving of concrete, mortar, or plaster
- Perfect for the professional contractor, landscraper, and homeowner project
Dimensions: 62.5" D x 7" W x 5.5" H
Shipping Dimensions: 62.5 x 7.0 x 5.5
Shipping Weight: 3.2 lbs
Brand Name: Yardworks
|Product Type: Concrete mortar hoe
||Head Material: Forged steel
|Handle Material: Fiberglass
|Handle Length: 60"
||Head Length: 4.25"
|Head Width: 7"
||Blade Width: 7"
|Working Width: 7"
||Overall Length: 63.75"
|Overall Width: 7"
||Overall Depth: 5.50"
|Overall Height: 5.50"
||Special Features: 9" mid sleeve and 9" soft rubber end grip
|Includes: Pinned poly ferrule
||Ideal for: Moving and leveling concrete
||Warranty: 10 Year
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.