The MasterForce d-handle drain spade features a heavy-duty 14-gauge blade with the patented PowerStep feature. The steel-reinforced fiberglass handle provides the strongest head-to-handle connection on the market today. This spade is designed for digging narrow trenches and cleaning out previously dug ditches. It is also great for transplanting live trees and shrubs. The design allows user to dig into tight places effectively. This shovel is proudly Made in the USA.
- Forward turn powerstep feature provides a secure foot placement and increased digging leverage
- Ergo D-Grip for a more comfortable fit
- Heavy-duty fiberglass handle
- Ideal for digging trenches
- Because of the drain spade's narrow, tapering blade it also lends itself to creating tapered and concave holes, making it ideal for digging post holes and holes for planting certain kinds of shrubs and other plants
- Heavy duty 14 gauge blade
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Model may vary
Ship Dim: 46.0 x 5.5 x 2.25
Shipping Weight: 4.2 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.