Click image for a larger view.
Hover to zoom in.
24" Push & Pull Lawn Roller
Model Number: LR0006-24M
Menards® SKU: 2641847
Please wait while we perform your request.
Description & Documents
New Yardworks 24" heavy duty steel lawn and garden roller has a 2-in-1 handle that converts for both hand-pull and tow-behind operation. This lawn roller has easy conversion for versatility and convenience. Steel tow connection fits most lawn tractors and/or riders. The push handle has a soft cushion grip for comfort and control. This heavy duty roller is all steel with a powder coated construction and finish for rust resistance and will not dent easily. The steel drum has rolled rounded edges for the best rolling results that will not damage your lawn when turning. An easy to fill, wide mouth opening on drum will hold up too 220lbs. Light enough for push and heavy enough to pull behind your tractor properly. Complete with screw cap plug preventing water leakage. The Pull bar can be folded for safe easy storage and is a nice space saving feature. The handle slides into the pull bar for easy onboard storage and keeps parts together. All connections are quick and easy cotter pin release designs. The cotter pins ensure solid connections and quick change over when needed. The roller includes hitch pin. The roller also has a Scraper bar to help clear debris from the roller as you work, providing smoother rolling results.
- Smoothes uneven ground and packs down sod or seed to better adhere to the soil for stronger roots and new growth
- Dent resistant 16 gauge heavy-duty steel drum
- Drain plug allows adding water for working weight up to 220 lbs.
- Foam padded handle for comfortable pull and push use
- Easily attaches to lawn and garden tractors, ATVs or UTVs with pin hitch
- 2-in-1 handle converts for both hand-pull and tow-behind operation
- Foldable tongue for easy storage
Dimensions: 24 in. working width/Drum Size: 24x18