Temperature station with solar technology features both indoor & outdoor temperatures, plus indoor humidity. Solar panels retain power high-efficiency solar panels maintains a full charge even in minimal light. Included wireless outdoor sensor has a transmission range of up to 200 ft and will read down to -39.2°F. One button operation shows your MIN/MAX recorded values and can work on regular alkaline battery power as well with a flip of a switch. Includes rechargeable batteries for both display & sensor.
- Solar Cell Powers 2 AA Rechargeable Alkaline Batteries
- Works with Regular Alkaline Batteries with a Flip of a Switch
- High-efficiency Modern Solar Panel Stores Solar Power for Continuous Operation
- Maintains Full Charge with Minimal Light
- IN/OUT Temperature with MIN/MAX records (F)
- IN Humidity
- Low Battery Indicators
- Specifications: IN Temperature Range: 15.8 F to 139.8 F; OUT Temperature Range: -39.2 F to 139.8 F
- Humidity Range: 20% to 95% RH
- Power Requirements: Receiver: 2 AA Rechargeable alkaline batteries (included) to store power collected by solar panel; Sensor: 2 AAA Rechargeable power cell (included) to store power collected by solar panel; Transmission Range of 200 ft.
Dimensions: 3.65 x 2.25 x 6.00
Brand Name: LaCrosse Technology
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.