Description & Documents
The Earthquake® two-man 9800B powerhead packs the power with a Briggs & Stratton® engine. The solid steel, heat treated alloy gears and the 3 inch centrifugal clutch provide added durability. This heavy-duty unit is able to tackle a wide range of soils and rips a hole as large as 14 inches in diameter with exceptional control.
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton 190cc engine delivers 202 ft-lb output torque
- Outstanding power and durability
- Heavy-duty construction
- Easy-to-grip fingertip throttle control
- Comfortable, anti-vibration rubber handles
- Quick-start primer
- Tubular steel cage protects engine during transport and use
- 2-man operation
- 7/8" output shaft accepts augers 2"-14" diameter
Brand Name: Earthquake
|Warranty: 1 year product/2 year engine
||Start Type: Recoil
|Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.