Earthquake Rear Tine Gas Rototiller with 4-Cycle 212cc Viper Engine
Model Number: 6015V
Menards® SKU: 2701804
Everyday Low Price: $499.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $54.89
Your Final Price: $444.11
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The new Earthquake 6015V delivers the ultimate combination of power and size. We have engineered a compact rear tine rototiller with the same 212cc Viper power as its larger counterparts.
- Rear-mounted tines till stubborn dirt easily
- Sturdy components, durable construction
- Large treaded, fully pneumatic 13" wheels
- Adjustable depth regulator
- Counter-rotating tines
- 16" tilling width
- 10" tilling depth
- Reliable, ball bearing, gear drive transmission
- Rugged locking hub design
- Optional hiller-furrower accessory available
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Shipping Dimensions: 42.0 x 23.0 x 17.5
Shipping Weight: 156.0 lbs
Brand Name: Earthquake
||Engine Displacement (cc): 212cc
|Power Source: Gas
||Wheel Diameter (in.): 13
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.