The Powerful Black & Decker LH4500 Blower/Vac is ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, yards and garages of common debris such as leaves, grass clippings, twigs, and pine needles. A powerful blow speed of up to 240 MPH blow speed allows more power for removing matted leaves and blowing large piles of leaves, and a metal mulching impeller with 16:1 mulch ratio improves impeller life and reduces 16 bags of leaves to a single bag. The 2 speed switch reduces air speed around flower beds and mulched areas and an Easy Empty bag design makes emptying mulched leaves hassle free. Most notable, though is the simple tool-free conversion from blower to vacuum. Includes tube with Leaf Blaster nozzle, vacuum attachment with tube, leaf bag with zipper, adjustable shoulder strap, and air concentrator.
- Powerful, Up to 240 MPH Blow Speed Allows More Power for Removing Matted Leaves and Blowing Large Piles of Leaves
- 385 CFM Air Volume For Maximum Vacuuming and Mulching
- Metal Mulching Impeller with 16:1 Mulch Ratio Improves Impeller Life and Reduces 16 Bags of Leaves to a Single Bag
- 2 speed Switch Reduces Air Speed around Flower Beds and Mulched Areas
- Easy empty bag design makes emptying mulched leaves easier
- Anti-clog Vortex® Vacuum System resists clogging when mulching
- Leaf Blaster Nozzle for Helping to Remove Debris from Lawns
- Easy tool-free conversion to vacuuming makes it easier to convert from blower to vacuum
Ship Dim: 20.88 x 15.69 x 9.81
Shipping Weight: 15.4 lbs
Brand Name: Black and Decker®
Vendor: Black and Decker
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.