Featuring a lightweight and compact design, this commercial grade chain saw is ideal for specialty work like pruning, shaping and hobby work. Powered by Hitachi's PureFire low emission two-cycle engine, it contains a chrome-plated cylinder, forged steel connecting rod, and heavy-duty, gear-driven oiler. In addition, this saw has two bar mounting studs to keep the Oregon chain at peak cutting efficiency. Finally, it is backed by Hitachi's industry-leading seven year consumer, two-year commercial and one-year rental use warranty.
- 32.2 cc, 1.6 hp Commercial grade engine provides excellent cutting performance and reliability
- Features PureFire low emission 2-cycle engine technology
- Anti-vibration system increases comfort to get more done with less fatigue
- 14" Oregon bar and chain reduces kickback and provides excellent cutting performance
- Fuel primer bulb, auto-return choke and pull-force reduction result in quick and easy starts
- Side access chain tensioner provides quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Two bar mounting studs keep the chain at peak cutting efficiency
- Inertia activated chain break stops chain rotation for improved safety
- Ideal for tree pruning with a top handle design that provides excellent balance and maneuverability
- Comes with a Seven-Year Consumer Warranty, Two-Year Commercial Warranty
- Top handle design provides excellent balance and control
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.