Description & Documents
The All-American is one of the most versatile goals in the Goalsetter line-up. It gives you the shooting advantage of a Fortified Acrylic 38" x 60" x 3/8" backboard and the aesthetic appeal of a mid-sized goal system. It features a 5" square, one piece, 7 gauge (3/16" wall thickness), off-set pole and a 3' play area. The All-American blends functionality with practicality and is fast becoming one of Goalsetter's most popular goals. The Internal Height Adjustment Mechanism permits rim adjustment from 6' - 10'. The mechanism is inside the pole to protect it from the elements and increases safety by eliminating pinch and grab points. The doorknob height crank handle can be removed and the rim can be locked in place with an optional keyed pinlock. The backboard's H-frame design provides precise and consistent ball response over the entire backboard surface. The backboard has rounded corners and edges to aid in safe play. The die-formed, wide-grip backboard extension arms counter backboard torque and provide stability. The rim is a Collegiate Breakaway Rim with a continuous net lock. A corrosion resistant primer (1 coat) and baked on acrylic enamel finish (2 coats) creates a high-gloss finish. Goalsetter's patented Ground Anchor Hinge System permits complete and easy goal assembly without ladders and scaffolding. Goalsetter goals are made in the USA with an unmatched Lifetime Warranty.
- Rim Height - Adjustable from 6' to 10'
- 5" x 5" Square, 7 gauge (3/16" wall thickness), One Piece, Off-set Pole
- Internal Compression Height Adjustment Mechanism
- 38" x 60" x 3/8" Fortified Acrylic Backboard and H-frame design
- Corrosion resistant primer (1 coat) and baked on acrylic enamel (2 coats) finish.
- 3' safety play area extension
- Patented Ground Anchor Hinge System simplifies installation
- Collegiate Breakaway Rim
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- SHIPPER WILL CALL AHEAD TO SCHEDULE DELIVERY TO THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON THE ORDER
Brand Name: Goalsetter
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.