Ontario 8-Person Non-Lounger 40-Jet Spa with 4.2 HP BT Pump and FREE ULTIMATE ENERGY SAVER PACKAGE
Model Number: MENOntario3SM
Variation: Silver Marble
Description & Documents
Drift away every night to a Mediterranean Island in your own backyard with this luxurious 8-person hot tub. This generous rectangular non-lounger hot tub features contoured multi-level seats, walk-in steps and a large foot well. The Econo-Boost energy recovery system recovers the heat generated by the pump and motor and returns it to the spa to help warm the water. This green method of heat recycling saves money and precious natural resources. QCA Spas require far less energy than any other spa in its class and far exceeds the California Energy Compliance mandate. The Ontario hot tub features a 4.2 HP BT (2.5 HP CD) hi-flow energy-efficient pump with 40 two-tone graphite jets and an air flow control system that adds air to the jets for a more invigorating massage. The Zoned Control System allows the bather to direct all the power from the pump to one side of the hot tub for more intense hydrotherapy. Maintenance is a breeze with the easy-to-care-for Lucite Plus acrylic hot tub shell and a maintenance-free Dura-Frame Cabinet. Plus you'll receive a free Ultimate Energy Saving and Water Maintenance Package which includes a lockable insulating hard cover, Polar Cabinet Insulation, Ozone water sanitation system and a multicolor LED light ($1,294 value). For more information on this hot tub, call the hot tub experts at (888)729-7727.
- Spa shells are manufactured with our Dura-Bond three-layer strenthening process that combines the Lucite-Xtra Acrylic, ABS, and a rigid high density material reinforced with a fibrous chop, yielding superior spa shell strength
- 4.2 HP brake torque (2.5 HP continuous duty) hi-flow energy-efficient pump that is quiet operating, with a low cost circulation speed and a powerful high flow second speed (40) two-toned graphite jets
- Features a 4 kW heater and an energy saver heat recovery system
- Free Ultimate Energy Saving and Water Maintenance Package includes: a locking insulating hard cover, Polar Cabinet Insulation, Ozone water sanitation system and a multicolor LED light ($1,227 value)
- Weather-resistant, rigid, insulated, locking hard cover
- Double layer Polar Insulation System which includes a layer of thick polystyrene foam and a heat reflective thermal-blanket for maximum cabinet heat retention
- Ozone water sanitation system that helps keeps your water crystal clear and saves money on chemicals
- 12-volt starburst LED multicolored light with 6 different color options
- Special Order hot tubs ship in 21 business days of order confirmation, please allow an additional 7-10 business days for standard ground shipping
- All hot tubs are delivered curbside by common carrier; the driver will unload your hot tub and place it on a hard surface next to a public street or highway, inspect your hot tub carefully and note any damage on the bill of lading; the driver is not authorized to move your hot tub to the backyard or place it inside your home
- 1-year warranty on hot tub shell, plumbing, pumps and hot tub electrical equipment; 90 days labor - see warranty performance guide for complete warranty details (optional extended warranty plans are available on Menards.com) For more information contact the spa experts at (888)729-7727
Dimensions: 82"L x 82" W x 36"D
Brand Name: Ontario
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.