CINCH Traps is one of the leaders in mole and gopher control and has been a trusted brand for over 100 years. All our products are manufactured in the USA (Oregon) and we take pride in our superior quality and customer service. We strive to develop a high quality product and remember if it is not stamped "CINCH", then it is not the original.
- Durable and long lasting galvanized steel. Quality craftsmanship, so you can get rid of the rodents time and time again.
- Bigger than your average trap. This one will not get away from you. With the one end of the trap bigger than the tunnel. The rodent will not be able to drag it down the tunnel.
- You can remove the gopher or mole without seeing the end result. The CINCH swing arm will stand up vertically to let the consumer know they have the catch. Then open the trap and release the rodent in the tunnel.
- Our traps have been used by consumers, farmers and professional trappers for the last century. No one beats the quality of our original traps or the customer service that CINCH Traps provides to thousands of customers worldwide.
- Get rid of this gopher or mole before it takes over the yard or garden. Control the problem with CINCH Traps.
- Trap sizes are approximate and for reference only.
- This package comes with three traps, three flags, and a brochure.
- This size of trap is for tunnels approx. 3 inches in diameter.
Dimensions: 12"L x 7"W x 4"H
Brand Name: CINCH Traps
|Control Type: Gopher and Mole Control||Indoor or Outdoor Use: Outdoor Use|
|Product Form: Trap||Pest Type: Gophers|
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.