Hitachi® 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
Model Number: NT50AE2
Menards® SKU: 2086276
Description & Documents
The NT50AE2 2" 18-gauge brad nailer is ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications. It accepts brad nails from 5/8" in length up to 2".
- Accepts 18-gauge fasteners from 5/8" up to 2"
- Selective actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs., this brad nailer is lightweight and well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator, located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nose piece and a short center height allows for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide a tool that reduces user fatigue
Dimensions: 2.2 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 14.5 x 11.75 x 3.38
Shipping Weight: 5.1 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|For Use With: 18 Ga. Brad Nail
||Brand Name: HITACHI
|Housing Material: Aluminum
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.