Description & Documents
Panelfold® Sonicwal/44® STC 35 acoustical folding partitions feature two parallel rows of sound-dampened, 4" wide, laminated wood core panels. Featuring a Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating of 35, these partitions provide a moderate degree of sound isolation between adjoining areas in adequately constructed spaces. Their narrow panel width makes them well suited for small to intermediate openings in residential, commercial, institutional and other building types. Made in the USA, Sonicwal/44 partitions' reliable performance reflects Panelfold's 60-year history of quality craftsmanship. Available in the standard size shown or as made-to-order partitions built to fit your exact opening dimensions (widths to 16' 6" for single partitions or 33' 0" for double partitions; heights to 9' 1"). View the technical specifications .pdf linked below for information on special order sizes, colors, configurations, additional acoustical ratings, security options and other special features, available through Menards stores.
- Made to fit 96" W x 96" H openings; special order sizes available through Menards stores
- Acoustically rated partition featuring twin rows of 4" wide, 3/8" thick, laminated wood core panels and Sound Transmission Class (STC) Rating 35 to block moderate degree of sound in adequately constructed spaces
- Decorative, genuine Red Oak Wood Veneer is finished with clear lacquer, compliments many interiors, is easy to clean and is Class A flame spread rated; additional special order colors available through Menards stores
- Memory Action® Dual-Wall™ flexible vinyl hinges reduce light, sound and air transmission
- Heavy-duty steel automatic latch with Gripull™ handles in antique bronze color
- Smooth-rolling, 15/16" diameter, nylon-tired, steel-ball-bearing-wheeled carriers on each volute and end post
- Heavy-duty aluminum top track and white Ceilinguard™ that conceals track edges and engages with top sweep seals
- Top and bottom Sonicsweep™ seals; bottom seals can be adjusted during installation to conform to out-of-level floors
- Ships fully assembled and ready to install with step-by-step installation instructions
- Two-year limited warranty
- View the technical specifications .pdf linked below for information on special order options available for order through Menards stores, including made-to-order sizes (widths to 16' 6" for single partitions or 33' 0" for double partitions; heights to 9' 1"), configurations, colors, additional acoustical ratings, security features, curved track, alternate track types for recessed track installation; and two-, three- and four-way meeting posts for partitions that join at right angles.
Dimensions: 96" W x 96" H
Brand Name: Panelfold Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.