Prime-Line 9/16" x 1-3/16" Adjustable Black Vinyl Screen Door Bug Seal
Model Number: B708
Variation: Black Vinyl
Everyday Low Price: $5.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.66
Your Final Price: $5.33
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This bug seal from Prime-Line is constructed from quality black vinyl and is designed to keep insects and other pests from crawling under your screen doors. With its flexible build, this seal contours to fill uneven gap and can be trimmed to fit virtually any door width. It also includes a simple tear-off resizing feature that allows adjustment from 1-3/16" wide to 9/16" wide, making it easy to customize for your needs.
- This bug seal is constructed from black vinyl. It is 7 ft. x 1-3/16 in. with tear strips to adjust from 9/16 in. to 13/16 in. widths. This type of bug seal is flexible and is used on International doors.
- Black vinyl construction
- Flexible design complete with tear strips to adjust from 1-3/16" to 9/16"
- Helps prevent insects and unwanted pests from crawling under your screen doors
- Used on International doors series 900, 925 and 950
- One seven-foot roll included per package
- Retainer Dimensions: 0.400" wide x 1/4" deep
Dimensions: 9/16" to 1-3/16" W x 7' L
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.