7.5 kw Outdoor Service Entrance Power Center, 30 Amp Generator Main, 200 Amp Utility
- Designed to mount on the outside of a house or building next to the utility meter, it connects to the load center indoors via subfeed lugs.
- This transfer switch allows you to feed generator power to your entire load center and manually turn off selected loads up to the capacity of the generator.
- Includes locking plug for quick generator cord connection and extra spaces for up to 12 branch circuits to feed other panels like a barn, detached garage, or workshop
- Service Entrance Rated in USA only..
- Includes a 200 amp utility main
Ship Dim: 22.0 x 22.0 x 8.0
Shipping Weight: 21.0 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.