The 3524-AT aluminum 24' extension ladder with Leveling System eliminates uneven ground with the factory installed adjustable leveling system. This system precisely adjusts in 3/8" increments up to 8 1/4", making it easy to use. The dual action feet on the ladder are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The D-rungs are slip resistant. The ladder has a duty rating of 225 pounds making it durable, long lasting and able to meet the demands of the job and the lightweight aluminum makes it easy to transport.
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Factory installed adjustable leveling system exceeds OSHA and ANSI requirements
- Easily adjustable in 3?8" increments up to 8-1?4"
- 1-3/4" Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Durable extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Convenient built-in bubble level
- Heavy duty modified I-beam side rails
- Dual action foot for use on hard or penetrable surfaces
- Durable shoe rests flat on slip resistent pad or in spur position for use on hard or penetrable surfaces
|Approximate Cubic Footage: 8.3
||Rung Dimension: 1-5/8 in
|Reach Height: 24 ft
||Rails Dimension: 3 in
||Load Capacity: 225 lbs
|Flange Dimension: 15/16 in
||Certification: ANSI A14.2 (2007), OSHA
|Base Width: 17-3/8 in
||Approximate Shipping Weight: 34 lbs
|Duty Rating: II
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.