The US Craftmaster Indoor tankless water heater provides up to 10 gallons per minute, 4.7 GPM @70F rise and is designed to supply continuous hot water. It heats water only when it's needed and features a 0.83 energy factor. This compact heater exceeds the requirements for many utility rebate programs and also qualifies for the ENERGY STAR program. It comes with a remote-control thermostat that can be installed in a convenient area of the house. This heater's direct-vent design requires category III stainless steel venting (purchased separately).
- Minimum input: 11, 000 BTU
- Maximum input: 199, 000 BTU
- Up to 10 GPM flow at 30 F Temp rise; 4.7 GPM at 70F rise
- Heat exchanger: 12 year warranty
- 3/4" gas line required; 3/4" FPT hookup
- Energy Star qualified; .83 EF
- Remote controller included
- Requires category III stainless steel venting (not included) -4"
- Estimated annual energy costs $224
- Natural Gas Model:AT-D2-IN-N
- Backflow preventer (SKU # 6651003) recommended (sold separately)
Dimensions: 27.5" x 16.25" x 12"
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.