199, 000 BTU Tankless Water Heater - Natural Gas
Model Number: GTU_510_NI
Menards® SKU: 6832512
Description & Documents
The US Craftmaster Indoor tankless water heater provides up to 10 Gallons per minute, 4.7 GPM @70F rise and is designed to supply continuous hot water. It heats water only when it's needed and features a 0.83 energy factor. This compact heater exceeds the requirements for many utility rebate programs and also qualifies for the ENERGY STAR program. It comes with a remote-control thermostat that can be installed in a convenient area of the house. This heater's direct-vent design requires category III stainless steel venting (purchased separately).
- Minimum Input: 11, 000 BTU
- Maximum Input: 199, 000 BTU
- Up to 10 GPM flow at 30 F Temp rise; 4.7 GPM at 70F rise
- Heat Exchanger: 12 Year Warranty
- 3/4" gas line required; 3/4" FPT hookup
- Energy Star Qualified; .83 EF
- Remote controller included
- Requires Category III Stainless Steel Venting (not included) -4"
- Estimated Annual Energy Costs $224
- Natural Gas Model:AT-D2-IN-N
- Backflow preventer (SKU # 6651003) recommended (Sold Separately)
Dimensions: 27.5" x 16.25" x 12"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.