Johnson's patented heavy-duty aluminum Adjust-A-Square® is a handy tool for obtaining or transferring odd angles and quickly adjusts to any angle without disassembly. Its precision machined head and blade lock together for perfect 90 degree. You can easily adjust it to the size of the work by sliding the head in the track of the blade, then fold it for convenient transport and storage. Large, bold easy reading graduations are screened with thermal-bonded black 1/8" and 1/16" graduations.
- Extruded aluminum 1/4" thick blade & head
- Clear protective anodized finish will not rust
- Screened, thermal-bonded black increments
- 1/8" & 1/16" graduations
- Large, bold easy reading graduations
- Head adjusts to any angle
- Precision-machined head ensures accuracy
- Locks together for a perfect 90 degree angle
- Folds flat for easy transportation
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.