Johnson's 7" solid die cast aluminum rafter angle square with CNC computer machined edges for greater accuracy and durability. Continuous 1/8" scribing notches are ideal for ripping at 3-1/2" and 5-1/2". Its permanent mold graduations and numbers are easy to read. These squares are ideal for quick and easy angle cuts. Use them for rafters, roof layouts, stair layouts and more.
- Solid aluminum body for durability
- CNC machined edges for greater accuracy
- Continuous scribing notches - ideal for ripping at 3-1/2" and 5-1/2"
- Permanent graduations & numbers are easy to read
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.