Bosch® Top Handle Orbital Jig Saw
Model Number: JS260
Menards® SKU: 2416583
View Price in Cart
We set our own Everyday Low Prices as well as sale prices, but some manufacturers
restrict how retailers display that pricing. In these cases manufacturers require that you take some step to add the item to
your cart or go to checkout to view our final prices when lower than the manufacturer's set minimum advertised pricing. Don't
worry. You can easily remove the item from your cart if you do not want to buy it.
Description & Documents
The new Bosch® JS260 features a powerful 6.0-amp motor complete with tool-less blade change, variable speed trigger, ergonomic handle and always-on dust blower. It includes a no-mar overshoe, anti-splinter insert, blade, bevel wrench and a carrying bag.
- 6.0-amp motor operates at variable speed 500-3,100 SPM
- Stroke length of 13/16"
- Max bevel cut of 45°
- 4 orbital action settings
- Tool-less blade-change system for fast insertion and removal of blade
- Exclusive multi-directional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades (JS260 does not accept U-shank blades)
- Precision-machined plunging mechanism and low-vibration design for accuracy and smooth operation
- Always-on dust blower keeps cutting line clear
- Ergonomic top handle and two-finger trigger for versatile, comfortable grip
- Ambidextrous lock-on button for steady long cuts and user comfort and control
- 1 year warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 12.5 x 9.5 x 3.75
Shipping Weight: 7.1 lbs
Brand Name: Bosch®
||Cord Length (ft.): 8
||Amperage (amps): 6
|Package Contents: Top Handle Jig Saw, Anti-Splinter Insert, Blade, Bevel Wrench, Carrying Bag
||Product Height (in.): 7
|Product Width (in.): 3.5
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.