Red Dot Deck Grommet
Model Number: DKG
Menards® SKU: 3614146
Everyday Low Price: $19.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.20
Your Final Price: $17.79
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
This black non-metallic deck grommet will provide safe and economical access to line-voltage power in outdoor raised deck applications. Ideal for providing power to laptops, audio systems, decorative lighting, small kitchen appliances, fans, water fountain pumps and much more. Intended for use in decks at least 12 inches above ground surface.
- Durable, shrouded cover protects an outdoor extension cord from impact and weather-related damage in raised deck applications
- Compact design saves space and is easily concealed
- Unique cover assembly allows cord to exit while maintaining NEMA 3R integrity to protect against falling rain, sleet and external ice formation when used with appropriate outdoor-rated extension cord
- Snap-in cover assembly reduces installation time and makes it easy to secure an outdoor-rated extension cord
- Black standard finish can be painted to match decor
- Supplied with mounting screws for fastening to deck and strain-relief clamp with screw for securing an outdoor-rated extension cord
- Installs easily with a jig saw and phillips-head screwdriver
- Material polycarbonate
- Extension cord not included
Dimensions: 8.75" x 3.75" x 5.37"
||Bracket Included: No
|Installation Type: Both
||Integral Clamps: No
|Number of Gangs: 1 Gang
||Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.