Slime 20 oz TPMS Tire Sealant
Model Number: 10012
Menards® SKU: 2612016
Description & Documents
Slime Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years. As the Slime treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires. Note: Slime is not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels.
- Specially designed for use in tires with TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ Technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- Tires treated with Slime can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- Slime for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. Slime tire sealant installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
Dimensions: 20 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.